The Embodied Goddess RetreatNourish Your Wild Divine Feminine
Saturday September 30, 2017
10am – 5 pm
Vashon Island, WA
Invigorate your body
Uplift your spirit
Nourish the goddess within!
The earth recognizes people in whom God flowers. There is a sensuousness, a centeredness, a grace to their movement. There is a relaxed gentility of power flowing quietly within and beneath their action. There is a humble assuredness about them, a reverence, a sense of humor and a sense of the sacred entwined. They are the magical people, for whom the earth has longed.
Ken Carey, author Return of the Bird Tribes
Do you feel the transformation that is at hand in our community, country and the world?
Do you feel a call to more fully support the evolution of our world to a collaborative, nurturing and connected way of being? Are you ready to:
Be the truest authentic expression of yourself, your sensuality and your soul
Awaken in your essence, feel alive and juicy in your body
Embark on the journey to become an Embodied Goddess
Through guided and authentic movement, meditation and sharing you will:
- Reclaim and deepen your sacred connection to your body, the earth and the Divine
- Cultivate the force of nature you are meant to be in a safe supportive environment
- Open the energetic pathways in your body to experience your natural state of joy, bliss, love and peace
- Tap into the power of your voice and your body wisdom. Be seen, heard and held as you journal and share
- Activate and amplify the unique “medicine” you were born to share
- Come home to living the light of love in Oneness with all of creation
- Experience being a part of an evolutionary goddess collective
This retreat, is crafted with transformationally potent and deliciously joyful exercises drawn from many years of working as a holistic coach, teaching heart connection workshops and cultivating the Goddess Priestess Sisterhood.
Safety, deep nourishment and wild delight are essential ingredients woven into this goddess gathering.
Retreat facilitator Veronica Fernmoss
A portion of the proceeds from the retreat will go to support
Planned Parenthood & The Global Fund for Women
The collective evolutionary process begins within each one of us.
The most potent thing you can do to be an effective change agent-mid-wife to co-create the awakened and happy world your heart knows is possible, and to be the juiciest expression of yourself is to cultivate your connection to the Source energy that connects you to everything and create your life from that deep wisdom.
The retreat will take place at the former David Smith estate on Vashon Island, WA
This exquisite setting is complete with breathtaking grounds and an authentic Indonesian Temple!
includes healthy snacks & organic lunch!