The Embodied Goddess RetreatConnect with Your Wild Divine Feminine
Saturday September 30, 2017 10am – 5 pm ~ Vashon Island, WA
$125 single registration
$99 each ~ registration for two
Do you feel the transformation that is at hand in our community, country and the world?
The collective evolutionary process begins within each of us. The most important thing you can do is be an empowered change-agent. When you are connected to your Wild Divine Feminine Nature, you co-create an awakened and peaceful world.
- Are you called to tap into the authentic expression of your wild feminine sensuality?
- Do you feel inspired to awaken into your true essence and feel alive and juicy in your body?
- Are you ready to embrace your journey to become an Embodied Goddess?
Free up & Energize your body
Uplift your spirit
Nourish your Wild Divine Goddess!
Through guided and authentic movement, meditation and sharing you will:
- Deepen your sacred connection to your body, the Earth and the Divine
- Reclaim your radiance by opening energetic pathways in your body to experience joy, bliss, love and ease
- Honor your Divine Feminine Narture by partnering with your Divine Masculine
- Cultivate the force of nature you are meant to be in a safe supportive environment
- Open the energetic pathways in your body to experience your natural state of joy, bliss, love and peace
- Tap into the power of your voice and your body wisdom. Be seen, heard and held as you journal and share
- Alchemize the unique “medicine” you were born to share
- Heal the wound of separation in our world
- Join a harmonious community of like-minded women to foster Oneness
- Cultivate the magic of your Divine Feminine
Be the truest authentic expression of yourself, your sensuality and your soul
Awaken in your essence, feel alive and juicy in your body
Embark on the journey to become an Embodied Goddess
The earth recognizes people in whom God flowers. There is a sensuousness, a centeredness, a grace to their movement. There is a relaxed gentility of power flowing quietly within and beneath their action. There is a humble assuredness about them, a reverence, a sense of humor and a sense of the sacred entwined. They are the magical people, for whom the earth has longed.
Ken Carey, author Return of the Bird Tribes
Through her many years of working as a holistic coach, teaching heart connection workshops and cultivating the Goddess Priestess Sisterhood, Veronica Fernmoss, has used her creative juices and connection to her Wild Divine Feminine to craft a transformative, potent and delicious Embodied Goddess Retreat. Safety, deep nourishment and wild delight are essential ingredients woven into this goddess gathering.
A portion of the proceeds from the retreat will go to support
Planned Parenthood & The Global Fund for Women
The retreat will take place at the former David Smith estate on Vashon Island, WA
This exquisite setting is complete with breathtaking grounds and an authentic Indonesian Temple!
$125 single registration
$99 each for 2 registrations
come with a friend and you both save $$$!
Your investment includes the full day retreat, healthy snacks, tea, & an organic lunch!
Part of the proceeds go to support Planned Parenthood & The Global Fund for Women!